Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I may be hallucinating but there are orthodox monks with fireworks after me

Mandy?

💋🖤
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
May 2, 2025
Messages
10,938
Solutions
5
Online time
23d 7h
Reputation
47,078
Location
Kitchen
Guild
🌹
I hear their chants,they fucking deploying fireworks but good that they’re trash at aiming for my window. They’re right fucking outside chanting some prayers in Greek or whatever that fucking language is.
 
I hear their chants,they fucking deploying fireworks but good that they’re trash at aiming for my window. They’re right fucking outside chanting some prayers in Greek or whatever that fucking language is.
What? 😭😭

What the fuck is happening. Record that shit lmao
 
They’re coming closer I hear it. I’m not looking out that fucking window. These fucking replicate Jews I swear they work for the Mossad or something
 
They’re coming closer I hear it. I’m not looking out that fucking window. These fucking replicate Jews I swear they work for the Mossad or something
you'll see the light soon, we all will
 
psychosis forsure
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top