- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 12,878
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 21d 19h
- Reputation
- 43,680
- Guild
- .com logic bureau
f
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The fuck does that mean I'm still drunk
Fuck you and your MOTM award
The fuck does this mean?
Fuck it, imma rate ______s
Did not readThe fuck does this mean?
living up tother username?Did not read
same range as the one on the __Ltn-htn? What kind of range is that![]()
Tbh I get ratings from hltb to lhtb so it makes sense kindaLtn-htn? What kind of range is that![]()
first rating I ever got was HTN, never knew what it meant until someone on the organ e app said "you have htn face which is rare for 6'4". Then org said ltn - mtn and a ps server said mtn. I still get HTN from time to time. I am not LTn. I am not HTn. I am just MTN.Ltn-htn? What kind of range is that![]()
MTN at my bloat level is okie though, like someone said, "la, la la la wait til I get debloated right"f
first rating I ever got was HTN, never knew what it meant until someone on the organ e app said "you have htn face which is rare for 6'4". Then org said ltn - mtn and a ps server said mtn. I still get HTN from time to time. I am not LTn. I am not HTn. I am just MTN.
fTbh I get ratings from hltb to lhtb so it makes sense kinda