Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I may be LTN-HTN but

Clarification on LTN - HTN, those are the average ratings I get. Realistically, I am just MTN, given the average of the three.
 
f
Ltn-htn? What kind of range is that 💀
first rating I ever got was HTN, never knew what it meant until someone on the organ e app said "you have htn face which is rare for 6'4". Then org said ltn - mtn and a ps server said mtn. I still get HTN from time to time. I am not LTn. I am not HTn. I am just MTN.
 
f

first rating I ever got was HTN, never knew what it meant until someone on the organ e app said "you have htn face which is rare for 6'4". Then org said ltn - mtn and a ps server said mtn. I still get HTN from time to time. I am not LTn. I am not HTn. I am just MTN.
MTN at my bloat level is okie though, like someone said, "la, la la la wait til I get debloated right"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top