- Joined
- Aug 19, 2020
- Messages
- 22,258
- Online time
- 15d 4h
- Reputation
- 59,267
- Guild
- EMBER
She was ginger. She asked me on the first day “Do you wanna play with me?”
While making eye-contact with me. She had no idea how sexual that sounded so I started to laugh, and then another foid said “Of course, he’d love to play with you.”
Then she realized what she said, and apologized: and I said it’s fine, I knew what you meant anyway.
Nice girl. Thanks for reading my story. 
While making eye-contact with me. She had no idea how sexual that sounded so I started to laugh, and then another foid said “Of course, he’d love to play with you.”
Then she realized what she said, and apologized: and I said it’s fine, I knew what you meant anyway.
Nice girl. Thanks for reading my story. 