Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious I might as well come clean...

Anna

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Messages
14,682
Solutions
1
Online time
1mo 2d
Reputation
43,504



I wonder what reaction I got from xhe huntergirl, I just cant keep my feelings to myself
Im just a lil user who dreamed big and shot for the stars (.com mod)

hg, if u wanna reply with the yoshi mario 64 ds image that correlates to ur feelings then that would be the ideal way prolly

Loves Me...? - Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
Super Mario 64 DS - Loves Me...?
Nintendo Really Loves Me... NOT!



@Nbernical @yung foid @SILVER u are invited to the wedding/ taking this post down depending on what she says
 
what did i tell u
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top