Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I might become a part of four different forums soon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’m mostly only active in this forum though to clear it up I’m barely on the others. This one I will check often and reply but doesn’t prevent me from activities in real life

you are already a part of two autism incel looksmaxxing forums and you want to join more
1. I’m not autistic
2. I’m not incel
3. I don’t want to join more looksmaxxing forums

You would have to know me to understand the situation rn

it just sounds a tiny bit cope to say that being active on 4 different forums, two of which are looksmaxxing, is NT and that it isn’t incel autism behavior
I’m not active on four though just this one. I have one post on another one and around 50 on org. I’m NT and play sports

I’m not active on four though just this one. I have one post on another one and around 50 on org. I’m NT and play sports
I also just want to join a fourth one to see my friends posts every once in a while

but tbh I don’t really care that much and this is a dumb argument anyway
I know I’m just clearing it up because if I’m on four forums it doesn’t mean I actively post on all four

what other forums u on
im on .org and .com but wanna join more tbh
1. What’s your org users?
2. I’m on Hive Forums (For a Minecraft server I enjoy, don’t play on it much anymore)
3. The forum I wanna join (I’m already on org and com) is neets because I really like the UI and it’s a tight knit community plus I want to see Xangsane’s posts on there

1. What’s your org users?
2. I’m on Hive Forums (For a Minecraft server I enjoy, don’t play on it much anymore)
3. The forum I wanna join (I’m already on org and com) is neets because I really like the UI and it’s a tight knit community plus I want to see Xangsane’s posts on there
Xangsanes doesn't post there

I’ve seen him react to a post before on there though so it’s definitely real