Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I might stay natty

gooning2u67

#zygosgang
Requested Ban
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 30, 2025
Messages
2,002
Online time
8d 17h
Reputation
5,129
Location
Bronx, New York City
Guild
hi! my name is snapple. my background consists of: watermelon, and lemonade
Although HGH interests the only thing I'm mainly interested in BPC-157 for my ankle and back. I dont want to self glaze or overrate but I feel like I have decent bone mass and if I lose more fat I can probably improve my eye area more.
 
bro I'm saying these peptides are hella expensive and all seem to have side affects.

I am taking nootropics tbf but that's not gonna fuck with my hormones
 
bro I'm saying these peptides are hella expensive and all seem to have side affects.

I am taking nootropics tbf but that's not gonna fuck with my hormones
when is the next dips video? we need to see how much you’ve improved and shit u feel me?
 
same I don’t wanna get into the roid shit
100%.
I forgot his name but it was Androgenic(?) I admire his dedication to steroids but I wouldn't want to live where I have to go to the doctor every 3-4 months to get bloodwork.
 
bro I'm saying these peptides are hella expensive and all seem to have side affects.

I am taking nootropics tbf but that's not gonna fuck with my hormones
Well you get peptides from forums. Mainly old school bodybuilding forums. Ive tried nootropics for 3 days and its probably libido but I feel really stress-free.
 
Well you get peptides from forums. Mainly old school bodybuilding forums. Ive tried nootropics for 3 days and its probably libido but I feel really stress-free.
fr the forums always have a lock on the best sources
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top