Being a fucking loser not caring what I said or did was so fun
When my life wasn’t full of expectations and I was just playing videogames with people all day when everyone used to be online at the same time no matter if they were from NZ Jordan or Malaysia I miss having online friends instead of real ones mannnn
I used to play so much Roblox and Minecraft and all those games and I had so much fun and I never stopped to appreciate it. Fuck I miss it so much
TLDR I miss being a chud that played video games all day with my online friends
When my life wasn’t full of expectations and I was just playing videogames with people all day when everyone used to be online at the same time no matter if they were from NZ Jordan or Malaysia I miss having online friends instead of real ones mannnn
I used to play so much Roblox and Minecraft and all those games and I had so much fun and I never stopped to appreciate it. Fuck I miss it so much
TLDR I miss being a chud that played video games all day with my online friends