Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I miss ikramy

supernatural-jensen-ackles.gif
 
why were u beefing w shredded
When he got with Nani he started talking shit about me cause he was insecure that I was her friend and I knew her before him also auggy and pom and few other useless fucks made me more mad cause they had a part in ts
 
When he got with Nani he started talking shit about me cause he was insecure that I was her friend and I knew her before him also auggy and pom and few other useless fucks made me more mad cause the had a part in ts
tf
i didn’t think they were actually dating i thought it was just like a forum thing
that’s embarrassing
 
I don’t think so he posts her on his story on ig and shit and he sounded really serious about marrying her
lmao lucky for them ig
they cringe me out tho w their threads
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top