- Joined
- Jun 13, 2025
- Messages
- 637
- Online time
- 2d 23h
- Reputation
- 2,337
with prime I mean start of 2025
many good memories
many good memories
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I was therewith prime I mean start of 2025
many good memories
username?I was there
Im newfagPrime was start of 2024
Debetrousername?
wasn#t even active in that timeDec-Jan was really good.
i remember uDebetro
Oldcels say 2022-2023 was prime but idk, Clav and Pneumo stories were fun tho I think they were larp ngl but they were funIm newfag
truthnuke im newfagholy grey![]()
Idk anything about 2022-2023 tbfOldcels say 2022-2023 was prime but idk, Clav and Pneumo stories were fun tho I think they were larp ngl but they were fun
That's crazy lol. Didn't know I was interacting with you this whole time.Debetro
I spent 7 months of my life rotting everyday on .orgWhat's with you and org 24/7?
sameThat's crazy lol. Didn't know I was interacting with you this whole time.
Same here I started larking feb 2024 and joined march 2025Idk anything about 2022-2023 tbf
I joined aug 2 2024 but only decided to start posting in February 2025Same here I started larking feb 2024 and joined march 2025
DamnI spent 7 months of my life rotting everyday on .org
actually 5 months .But ye stillDamn
That’s when it got boring I left dec 2024with prime I mean start of 2025
many good memories
2025 was its downfallwith prime I mean start of 2025
many good memories
Did you delete?actually 5 months .But ye still
lmao and as of now it's even worse .brutalThat’s when it got boring I left dec 2024
2025 was its downfall
yes due to irl people finding out about my acc .But I#ll make a new org account in 3 months and then nobody will ever associate me with some incel forumDid you delete?
How do irl people find that shityes due to irl people finding out about my acc .But I#ll make a new org account in 3 months and then nobody will ever associate me with some incel forumbut to hide my online identity even more I also need to change my com username any ideas?
I remember thatThe downfall begun at norden slavorum ban
my fortnite username is torytoad and I told them about using an online forum cuz im retarded and autistic i really regret doing so but i never mentioned the name of the forumHow do irl people find that shit
Larrytoadyes due to irl people finding out about my acc .But I#ll make a new org account in 3 months and then nobody will ever associate me with some incel forumbut to hide my online identity even more I also need to change my com username any ideas?
thanks but too close to the originalLarrytoad
I miss prime fashioncel ngl I used to cry from laughingThe downfall begun at norden slavorum ban
he still makes incest threadsI miss prime fashioncel ngl I used to cry from laughing
Yah but in his prime he used to make 5 a day now he makes 1 a week or smhe still makes incest threads![]()
So how did they find outbut i never mentioned the name of the forum
postmaxxing got boring igYah but in his prime he used to make 5 a day now he makes 1 a week or sm
No clue but its over now anywaysSo how did they find out
I know where he lives btw it turned out that we live close I have some friends there and I have his pics I can find out exactly where he lives and find him irlpostmaxxing got boring ig![]()