Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious I miss Whitepill

Deleted Member 76281

it began
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
5,430
Online time
9d 8h
Reputation
25,714
He was such an understanding and funny person. There’s a reason everyone likes him. I remember how legendary he was, he truly saved this forum. I don’t know where he’s at nowadays, but I hope he’s doing well. He was a good friend and an even better person. He was my first friend on here.
 
He doesnt have an active alt rn but he used to make ALOT pretty sure only a handful of ppl talk to him and its on discord
Thank you for the information, Scene! I hope I reunite with him someday.
I can give you his Discord if you want, I could check with him beforehand
Thank you, but unfortunately I don’t use discord and don’t plan on doing it anytime soon. I appreciate it, though!
you're his subordinate
Why?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top