Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I need a girlfriend ASAP

It's starting to become unbearable, this loneliness. I feel like I have a decent chance to find one, but I'm WAY to shy to even talk to a girl, let alone ask her out.
Any tips? It's summer break soon
Join clubs asap, take low inhib drugs too, your 18 so don’t stress too hard
 
idk the best people usually come into your life when you arent looking for them. if you cant settle on waiting whatever you do never use a dating app, go outside and partake in new things. you might find the love of your life, and better yet maybe a new hobby you love too.
 
It's starting to become unbearable, this loneliness. I feel like I have a decent chance to find one, but I'm WAY to shy to even talk to a girl, let alone ask her out.
Any tips? It's summer break soon
my dms r open 😛😛
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top