Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I need help i uglyy fr

Arber

Its me again i need help

Attachments

• IMG_2204.jpeg
    IMG_2204.jpeg
    205.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1916.jpeg
    IMG_1916.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 44
Your hair looks good in the second photo, keep it like that and see how it works. Do you mew? Do that if you haven't started already that can help you with jaw projection growth. Also start defining your style and working out, if you don't already work out. You're not ugly, but there are areas of potential growth.

u look fine in the second pic, ur js making a retarted duck face in the first. Bring up ur jawline w chewing gum, hit the gym, and clear ur face

Its me again i need help
Grow hair, face wash, trim eyebrows, eyelash curler, ice eyebags and face, shave peach fuzz, boost testosterone, and use face massage tool. What’s your height and weight?

well your not wrong, grow out your hair and loose some bodyfat

In the second pic you look more fat, might possible want to start losing weight if that is the case