- Joined
- May 15, 2025
- Messages
- 40,396
- Solutions
- 29
- Online time
- 1mo 22d
- Reputation
- 157,002
These girls want @SkinnyDennis or whateverIS that fit x fearless?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
These girls want @SkinnyDennis or whateverIS that fit x fearless?
>prettybirdWE are all chopped
WE will never find love
WE will be sad forever
why cant i get a guy thatll love me without me forcing him to just kill meon foenem im gonna keep him in a cage and take away his phone privilegeson foenem im gonna make him write letters to his mom saying hes ok so his family doesn’t worry ab his wellbeing
![]()
I'm chilling tbh.WE are all chopped
WE will never find love
WE will be sad forever
shes htb silly>prettybird
>isn't pretty
"we are all chopped"shes htb silly
Love and force in the same sentencewhy cant i get a guy thatll love me without me forcing him to just kill me
Love and force in the same sentence
sighLove and force in the same sentence
I can manifest can’t I?>prettybird
>isn't pretty
sorry I only follow @AbsurditymaxxerFollow me back
please?sorry I only follow @Absurditymaxxer
FªGGOTsorry I only follow @Absurditymaxxer
Can u at least follow your favorite n***a back?sorry I only follow @Absurditymaxxer
alr exception for yuCan u at least follow your favorite n***a back?
You didn't even follow me back n***aFªGGOT
Deadass didn't realize u followed meYou didn't even follow me back n***a
chopped house! chopped house! chopped house!WE are all chopped
WE will never find love
WE will be sad forever
She is chopped, she ischopped house! chopped house! chopped house!
(not u tho)
She is chopped, she is
if she continues to call herself “chopped”, I will increase the dosechopped house! chopped house! chopped house!
(not u tho)
i like a little fear