Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion I need some help

I recently discovered that i have a pretty sharp jawline but i have some fat Cheeks that covering it and make me look like i have negative jawline how do i get rid of my Cheeks

Lose fat and get rid of bloat, if you have the bone structure you say, this will be all you’ll need to do to get rid of those chubby cheeks and have a sharp jawline. To lose fat start eating a diet with a 200-500 deficit that includes essentially only lean meats and animal products (I.e. eggs, milk, chicken breast, etc. etc.) to reduce bloating, keep this same diet but take extra care to reduce overall sugar intake, and essentially eliminate processed sugars entirely

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lose fat and get rid of bloat, if you have the bone structure you say, this will be all you’ll need to do to get rid of those chubby cheeks and have a sharp jawline. To lose fat start eating a diet with a 200-500 deficit that includes essentially only lean meats and animal products (I.e. eggs, milk, chicken breast, etc. etc.) to reduce bloating, keep this same diet but take extra care to reduce overall sugar intake, and essentially eliminate processed sugars entirely
200-500 calories a day or per meal?

200-500 calories a day or per meal?
No no no hahaha, calculate your caloric maintenance (there’s tons of websites that can do it), whatever that is just take off 200-500 calories and have that be your caloric limit for each day

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No no no hahaha, calculate your caloric maintenance (there’s tons of websites that can do it), whatever that is just take off 200-500 calories and have that be your caloric limit for each day
Ok but like per meal right?

Ok but like per meal right?
No, whatever is your maintenance is in calories for the day, you take off 200-500 from that number and that’s your max amount of calories per day

I recently discovered that i have a pretty sharp jawline but i have some fat Cheeks that covering it and make me look like i have negative jawline how do i get rid of my Cheeks
Use face massager, drink water, chew hard gum, and eat carbs.

Make sure to minimize sodium intake, not just lose fat.

If you take creatine or anything else that bloats your face, get rid of it if you want a sharp jawline to be visible.