Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I need to be interlinked

junebug

18, 175cm | 1 Samuel 16:7 KJV
Moderator
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Messages
15,377
Solutions
8
Reputation
50,632
Guild
KHHV
I need to be close to someone tonight aaghh I'm going crazy

doing school stuff right now (even though it ended) and I'm so tired and my head hurts uugghghhh nobody's awake with me nd I have to finisht his
 
I need to be close to someone tonight aaghh I'm going crazy

doing school stuff right now (even though it ended) and I'm so tired and my head hurts uugghghhh nobody's awake with me nd I have to finisht his
Are you nd June bug
You could easily find a guy i think
 
Maybe your lesbian
Im a lesbian
no I like guys I just am s stupid about it
I want a nice smart guy but everyone who likes me is just so dumba nd then a smart guy comes around and I still feel nothing gggggugh
 
Rejecting a low value girl is not bad, I also rejected one immature girl before

I get inspired when I'm in love, or when I long which is basically the same thing
She wasn't low value man
She wasn't ugly but i just didn't feel attracted idk im not leading on some poor girl mane
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top