Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I need to get likes so I can continue posting here

Donotcum69

Scam alert
Joined
Aug 29, 2022
Messages
402
Online time
17h 34m
Reputation
725
I used to be able to control entire forums in a matter of weeks with sheer aura displacing well settled forum OGs with 0 effort on my part, I could write monkey shit and still get likes but now Im getting old and the force is depleting. I need to go to Himachal and restore my vril to 5 x and upgrad emyself but then obviously I wont be rotting on incel forums anymore since ill be focuisng my efforst on dravidian genocide. so if u want my twilight years to be reality like this post or just ghost it and dont give me the dopamine that will make me revert to opening this site again
 
I took over the forum like 2 days ago. Its pointless. I completed all achievements now I will leave today.
 
I took over the forum like 2 days ago. Its pointless. I completed all achievements now I will leave today.
yeah play little nightmares I also conquered lot of forums now Im just gonna go chill with my harem complete disco elysium or study for bank exam / BITS hd maybe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top