Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I no longer want east and south Asian, latina, or black

s3amoonbear

Supreme gentleman, (1)4 almost (1)5
Banned
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Jun 17, 2025
Messages
3,056
Solutions
1
Online time
6d 6h
Reputation
4,574
Fuck them all, once I get rejected by white, arab or central asian I will officially have enough hate in my heart
 
just become attractive n***a posting ts on a looksmaxxing site is not gonna change anything
 
This n***a is like 15. Not to dog on him too much but he just isnt that n***a yet. Hes got a lot more to do than just lm.
Nah it's true
 
just become attractive n***a posting ts on a looksmaxxing site is not gonna change anything
I've been told I'm not the ugliest just have a weird disposition
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top