Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I prefer jrpg to most large western games

Deleted Member 77029

Sexual Chocolate
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
2,330
Online time
5d 27m
Reputation
6,236
@Donotcum69 I played cyberpunk and its good, there was one great momennt I liked but I just cant get innto it the way I doo with jrpg that I just put all my time into. I also tried games like uncharted and didnt like it that much. I do kinda like rockstar but they overrated, overall for some reason eastern games appeal to me more than westernn except some indie (eg hotline miami)
 
I might play smt 3 or persona 4. I like indie games , kenshi cool concept and eu4 seems cool just need some way to get into it . Yakuza0 was great and yeah rockstar is overrated although gta 4 was great
 
dying light is good
 
I might play smt 3 or persona 4. I like indie games , kenshi cool concept and eu4 seems cool just need some way to get into it . Yakuza0 was great and yeah rockstar is overrated although gta 4 was great
persona games are alrright. They're fun but I don't like social sim aspect. You can try persona 1 or 2, I didnt play 2 but playing 1 and its good. 3 is the best among the modern ones tho. U can play the remake if u want but i prefer OG soundtrack.

SMT is good yea. Kenshi mogs u may like crusader kings. And yakuza games are good but sleeping dogs is better for c***k gta vibe
 
persona games are alrright. They're fun but I don't like social sim aspect. You can try persona 1 or 2, I didnt play 2 but playing 1 and its good. 3 is the best among the modern ones tho. U can play the remake if u want but i prefer OG soundtrack.

SMT is good yea. Kenshi mogs u may like crusader kings. And yakuza games are good but sleeping dogs is better for c***k gta vibe
Sleeping dogs is tied w yakuza 0 imo. Sd edges due to nostalgia factor
 
Frostpunj seems somewhat interesting, dyson sphere program, j horror i want to check out some day , but yea lots of interesting indie games need to start playing proper
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top