Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Method I put my Nic pouches on my side gums and not in the front.

Genetics

Well-known member
Reputable ★
Established
Joined
Jan 27, 2025
Messages
1,680
Solutions
2
Online time
5d 12h
Reputation
4,563
I don't want big holes on the visible parts of my gums. I do the same when I gum cocaine.

I have no actual reason to care about my appearance but having disgusting gums just ain't it.

Does anyone else do this as well? Gives the same effect from my experience.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top