Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I realised I was Tren sick

Deleted Member 61421

My heart goes out to certain individuals, bye
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2025
Messages
23,238
Solutions
2
Online time
2mo 1h
Reputation
61,586
So much high dose Tren for so long and the metabolites in me just accumulating, I’ve been off of Tren E for a week or 2 now (takes 5 weeks to clear) and I feel a bit better, ofc I am fatigued and exhausted (CNS effects) I didn’t notice it.

(I will take more tren soon anyway, just lower dose)
 
You better be big asf since your using high does tren
I’m 6’1 100kg prob true 16% bf now

but no high dose tren is counterintuitive after like 8 weeks, insulin resistance is brutal and if you don’t have thyroid support then even worse

On my first blast it was chill though ig.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top