Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I really feel in my whole heart I can ascend

Joined
Apr 17, 2025
Messages
61
Online time
5h 38m
Reputation
82
I've been ugly for most of my life up until the start of 17 I'm 18 now and the past month I have got female attention then I done a little softmaxxjng and subconsciously looksmaxxed but I feel I have the money I can ascend from lmtn to hmtn or cl am I delusional? Or just have high hopes I've posted before on my profile
 
I've been ugly for most of my life up until the start of 17 I'm 18 now and the past month I have got female attention then I done a little softmaxxjng and subconsciously looksmaxxed but I feel I have the money I can ascend from lmtn to hmtn or cl am I delusional? Or just have high hopes I've posted before on my profile
Hhtn sorry guys my mistake
 
hmtn is realistic, don't be delusional but understand your needs and have a plan.
 
I've been ugly for most of my life up until the start of 17 I'm 18 now and the past month I have got female attention then I done a little softmaxxjng and subconsciously looksmaxxed but I feel I have the money I can ascend from lmtn to hmtn or cl am I delusional? Or just have high hopes I've posted before on my profile
No lmtn at the age of 18 is ascending to CL bro dont have ur hopes up that high just for them to be crushed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top