Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I really want a daughter

1000021598.jpg

I want one like this, oh my god πŸ₯Ή
 
Daughters love their fathers the most, and sons love their mothers the most. Generally speaking. They also say that a daughter’s first love is her father (not in that way, incel!), so I can see why you’d prefer a daughter. I used to be friends with a guy who said he wanted a daughter. First time I heard a non-white (he was white-passing though) say it, I was like β€œWtf, really?” And he said β€œDaughters are really loving towards their dads. They’re the best.” He had female siblings so I guess that’s what he based it on.
 
Daughters love their fathers the most, and sons love their mothers the most. Generally speaking. They also say that a daughter’s first love is her father (not in that way, incel!), so I can see why you’d prefer a daughter. I used to be friends with a guy who said he wanted a daughter. First time I heard a non-white (he was white-passing though) say it, I was like β€œWtf, really?” And he said β€œDaughters are really loving towards their dads. They’re the best.” He had female siblings so I guess that’s what he based it on.
I wouldn't want to give my daughter to somebody's hands in the future honestly. I feel bad even if i think about giving away the girl i raised
 
Easier reproduction for girl + you fantasize to fuck your own daughter
What an weird incel lmfao. I never talked in that way faggott? Dirty minded loser

"Ez reproduction for my girl πŸ€“"

Put the fries in da bag cuckhold
 
usbejdb id love to style my future daughters hairπŸ₯Ί
 
I want no daughters even tho that prolly won't happen
 
I wouldn't want to give my daughter to somebody's hands in the future honestly. I feel bad even if i think about giving away the girl i raised
But what else do you plan on doing? She has the freedom to do what she wants. And she can will probably go for all the guys you wanted to protect her from in the first place.
 
But what else do you plan on doing? She has the freedom to do what she wants. And she can will probably go for all the guys you wanted to protect her from in the first place.
No she will not do what she wants. Fs she can choose who she loves, but if i don't like the guy fuck no i won't let her have the relationship
 
No she will not do what she wants. Fs she can choose who she loves, but if i don't like the guy fuck no i won't let her have the relationship
Where are you, in the west?
 
Then it's possible. If you were in the west she'd become a full fledged feminist and rage against the patriarchy lolol.
 
The moment that happens i would pull out her nails one by one
Based , you would be a good dad. Tbh yeah it's a pain in the ass to find the right partner for your kids. Most people are dickheads. It's kinda like finding a unicorn ngl.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top