Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I remember when I wanted a chubby black girl

Nothing.special

15 year old khhv for life, the fool, Pagliacci
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
14,912
Online time
28d 50m
Reputation
23,415
Location
My dads attic, USA
Guild
H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
I think I was overly horny cuz she wasn't that pretty, and she asked me for a piggy back ride, btw guys she didn't want me she likes black dress heads and I was Hispanic with short hair
 
1000001452.webp
 
Wait are you a girl or a guy?
 
Black kwens forever snowbunnies never
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top