Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious I request being a mod

You gotta be a loser to be a n***a who larps as a girl and entertains trans allegations. Just know you barely get attention irl
You gotta be a loser to be a n***a who larps as a girl and entertains trans allegations. Just know you barely get attention irl
ok we get it bruh
 
waht does being mod even grant you except fancy name color, for all that effort. just some cool sprinkles on top of your horrendous name
status aura

+ I think I would be a great mod tbh
 
pwned pawn aura? still mogs being a reputed dignitary imo. And of course you'll just ban any and all of rage baiters.
nah I like ragebaiters I wouldn't just ban them
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top