Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious I ruined my life discovering incel forums

ethnicltnmanlet

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable
Established
Joined
Feb 6, 2025
Messages
1,653
Online time
3d 8h
Reputation
2,263
I discovered these kind of forums at the lowest point of my life. That lead me to post my pic and some users saved it and posted threads without my permission.

Now my face is on Google search and that ruined my life since I don't wanna be related with incel forums cause that has bad reputation irl.

I wanna start my life as a new person and wanna leave every blackpill stuff but at the same time It made me cry to be always forever on internet because of my mistakes.

I need serious help.
 
I need serious help.
Brutally honest, you need to go to therapy and work on mental health before you date. You will end up putting her on a pedestal and pushing her away with your current mental state. You have a severe case of BDD which reminds me of my own. This isn’t gonna get better cringe-posting on com. Esp. photos of your face.
 
Brutally honest, you need to go to therapy and work on mental health before you date. You will end up putting her on a pedestal and pushing her away with your current mental state. You have a severe case of BDD which reminds me of my own. This isn’t gonna get better cringe-posting on com. Esp. photos of your face.
I understand that man. But at the same time its addictive to get attention here. I made a big mistake posting my pics online.
 
I discovered these kind of forums at the lowest point of my life. That lead me to post my pic and some users saved it and posted threads without my permission.

Now my face is on Google search and that ruined my life since I don't wanna be related with incel forums cause that has bad reputation irl.

I wanna start my life as a new person and wanna leave every blackpill stuff but at the same time It made me cry to be always forever on internet because of my mistakes.

I need serious help.
if its on org and ur a minor in those pics u can threaten legally i think
 
I understand that man. But at the same time its addictive to get attention here. I made a big mistake posting my pics online.
Reassurance seeking is a main symptom of BDD and obsessive-compulsive disorders in general
 
I discovered these kind of forums at the lowest point of my life. That lead me to post my pic and some users saved it and posted threads without my permission.

Now my face is on Google search and that ruined my life since I don't wanna be related with incel forums cause that has bad reputation irl.

I wanna start my life as a new person and wanna leave every blackpill stuff but at the same time It made me cry to be always forever on internet because of my mistakes.

I need serious help.
report each of these posts to erase. Could even legally process them depending on the case to make them erase it. Post photos that aren't you with your name with higher SEO to appear before your photo making it almost uninfindable. Pay for a hacker?
 
report each of these posts to erase. Could even legally process them depending on the case to make them erase it. Post photos that aren't you with your name with higher SEO to appear before your photo making it almost uninfindable. Pay for a hacker?
Already done. They didn't do anything
 
everyone will forget you if you fucking live your life f****t. you deserved
 
I discovered these kind of forums at the lowest point of my life. That lead me to post my pic and some users saved it and posted threads without my permission.

Now my face is on Google search and that ruined my life since I don't wanna be related with incel forums cause that has bad reputation irl.

I wanna start my life as a new person and wanna leave every blackpill stuff but at the same time It made me cry to be always forever on internet because of my mistakes.

I need serious help.
This isnt an incel forum although i know you fron another forum
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top