Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story I shrank 2 cms

Aryy

#1 ranked LMTN
Requested Ban
Moderator
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2026
Messages
25,336
Solutions
6
Online time
3mo 6d
Reputation
106,196
I used to be 158cm (measured by a doctor) when i was like 13
Instead of growing i shrank 2 cm (measured by the same doctor) to 156cm

How is this possible
 
I used to be 158cm (measured by a doctor) when i was like 13
Instead of growing i shrank 2 cm (measured by the same doctor) to 156cm

How is this possible
I thought your avi is a girl with no legs
 
I used to be 158cm (measured by a doctor) when i was like 13
Instead of growing i shrank 2 cm (measured by the same doctor) to 156cm

How is this possible
age?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top