- Joined
- Feb 6, 2025
- Messages
- 1,653
- Online time
- 3d 8h
- Reputation
- 2,263
Have to meet tons of new people and i'm scared because I have social anxiety. What should I do.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I can't and I've been alone my whole bachelors degree because I'm insecure with my looksUnironically be yourself
Ur cooked then idkI can't and I've been alone my whole bachelors degree because I'm insecure with my looks
What's my true ratingUr cooked then idk
Good lookingWhat's my true rating
ltnWhat's my true rating
Have u seen my faceGood looking
Yup you look pretty handsome(no homo)Have u seen my face
Maybe see if your university has counseling on campus?I can't and I've been alone my whole bachelors degree because I'm insecure with my looks
It has, yesMaybe see if your university has counseling on campus?
Go it could help a lotIt has, yes
It won't fix my short lower third and long midfaceGo it could help a lot
Go anyways trustIt won't fix my short lower third and long midface
I look very different in every angle and lightning because of my long midfaceGo anyways trust
It’s not that bad broI look very different in every angle and lightning because of my long midface
Go as it’s better than not doing it, I’ve learned from experienceHave to meet tons of new people and i'm scared because I have social anxiety. What should I do.
I hate normies thats the problem unfortunatelyGo as it’s better than not doing it, I’ve learned from experience
You’ll regret it if you don’t find out though and there could be a neurodivergent person on your campus to be friends withI hate normies thats the problem unfortunately
Four years alone in my bachelors degree so I am used to be alone.You’ll regret it if you don’t find out though and there could be a neurodivergent person on your campus to be friends with
Better than having someone who isn’t really a friend but I do get the lonelinessFour years alone in my bachelors degree so I am used to be alone.