Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience I started a bulk.

Kazicz

IM!B4TM4N
After being told on here, I started a bulk. Long story short, I hate it. I gained 15 kg. Apparently, according to my friend, whom I won’t mention the name of so I’ll dub him D, I ‘look better’. I hardly feel as though I look better, I also feel bad in a way I can’t articulate. I feel dense.

I would like to start dieting again, I feel as though I’ve sabotaged myself.

This is just kinda how you feel during a bulk unfortunately

You’ve gained a decent amount of weight so you could cut if you wanted to, but that means if you’re not 100% satisfied with your physique when you cut down you’ll have to bulk back up again

Just stick it out for a while longer, trust me you won’t regret it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is just kinda how you feel during a bulk unfortunately

You’ve gained a decent amount of weight so you could cut if you wanted to, but that means if you’re not 100% satisfied with your physique when you cut down you’ll have to bulk back up again

Just stick it out for a while longer, trust me you won’t regret it
I’ll try do that, hopefully I’ll see some promising results.

Bulking is very bad 😞

It makes u fat

It makes u ogre

U don't look like richard ramirez

U feel miserable

U look like shit

U get heavy like a hippo

Its basically a big scam

After being told on here, I started a bulk. Long story short, I hate it. I gained 15 kg. Apparently, according to my friend, whom I won’t mention the name of so I’ll dub him D, I ‘look better’. I hardly feel as though I look better, I also feel bad in a way I can’t articulate. I feel dense.

I would like to start dieting again, I feel as though I’ve sabotaged myself.
15 kg after how long?

since sometime in early April.
15kg in under 3 months is way too aggressive man (I'd recommend 1-1.5 kg per month)

You've probably put on mostly fat, which is why your appearance probably got worse

If you were mostly eating junk then your health was probably hit too

Sounds like you might need to start cutting

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
15kg in under 3 months is way too aggressive man (I'd recommend 1-1.5 kg per month)

You've probably put on mostly fat, which is why your appearance probably got worse

If you were mostly eating junk then your health was probably hit too

Sounds like you might need to start cutting
I went from bmi 17.4 to bmi 22.1. I had thought that, because I do competitive football multiple days a week, I would simply gain muscle when I slowed the bulk.

Bulking is very bad 😞

It makes u fat

It makes u ogre

U feel miserable

U look like shit

U get heavy like a hippo

Its basically a big scam
is better to stay a skinny b***h then?

Bulking is very bad 😞

It makes u fat

It makes u ogre

U feel miserable

U look like shit

U get heavy like a hippo

Its basically a big scam
Can confirm. I am bulked and I'm still struggling go get rid of it all. The metabolism and the way it accumulates can ogre even the chad of men. I got bones but it's covered by my bulk.

Yes like brad pitt from fight club is best
thats not skinny bro.
what i said is that if you look like this
Skinny man Stock Photos, Royalty Free Skinny man Images | Depositphotos

YOU SHOULD BULK

thats not skinny bro.
what i said is that if you look like this
Skinny man Stock Photos, Royalty Free Skinny man Images | Depositphotos

YOU SHOULD BULK
Brads basically skinny from a gymcel viewpoint

brads toned hes not bulked u could get that amount of muscle in like 8-10 months natty if u do everything correctly and thats what everyone should aim for

AlsoScreenshot_2024-06-10-16-32-19-176_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

And a corny pic too
images (52).jpeg

Saw this pic countess time in edits

Back