Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i stick my finger in a donkey ass

curlyheadisciple

True Hardmaxer , fillermaxer , leancel
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Messages
7,010
Online time
10d 13h
Reputation
8,255
Location
The Nether
LOL I STICK MY FINGER IN A DONKEY ASS
POST MYSELF PISSING
I DONT TAKE CARE OF MY HAIR FOR SHIT
IM FULL OF BRUISES IN THE FACE
I HAVE LIKE 9 street fights
I HAVE CTE

AND IM STILL AWAITING SURGERIES INSTEAD OF COPING.
SO HOW DOES A r****d LIKE ME MAKE MORE HARDMAXING PROGRESS THAN U FUCKS?

I INJECTED 1/3 of facial filler by my friend in my face LMAOO WHILE U SLACK AND EAT COCK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top