Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I think about suicide a lot

ToryToad

Cortisoltriad
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Sep 20, 2025
Messages
14,708
Online time
3d 20h
Reputation
43,652
multiple times everyday
I experience happiness sometimes but its just not worth the negative moments in life
im emotionally numb for the most part, bad shit happens to me and idrc anymore but Im still unhappy with my life
even though im doing way better than before
 
multiple times everyday
I experience happiness sometimes but its just not worth the negative moments in life
im emotionally numb for the most part, bad shit happens to me and idrc anymore but Im still unhappy with my life
even though im doing way better than before
yeah ive been feeling that way too as of late, hoping itll just pass
 
multiple times everyday
I experience happiness sometimes but its just not worth the negative moments in life
im emotionally numb for the most part, bad shit happens to me and idrc anymore but Im still unhappy with my life
even though im doing way better than before
nah dont rope
 
How are you numb yet feel negativity
 
Its hard to explain
I get what you mean though. When it just feels like everything goes wrong.

I wish I had advice but for me personally I kinda just changed without realizing.
 
multiple times everyday
I experience happiness sometimes but its just not worth the negative moments in life
im emotionally numb for the most part, bad shit happens to me and idrc anymore but Im still unhappy with my life
even though im doing way better than before
same i hope you get help and feel better soon
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top