Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I think astrosky is trolling

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
Sometimes he say that he's bonesmashing like a idiot, in other Posts he has claimed that he has stopped because it gave him headaches

he's either EXTREMELY genetically privileged along with going through a Long puberty, or he's a fraud who uses photoshop, fillers or implants

Sometimes he say that he's bonesmashing like a idiot, in other Posts he has claimed that he has stopped because it gave him headaches

he's either EXTREMELY genetically privileged along with going through a Long puberty, or he's a fraud who uses photoshop, fillers or implants
You're as deep as the blackpill goes @BuddyBoyo

i went in on your mum as deep as my dick can go
okay, I live in a free country do what you want. I'll ask her if she can take some date r**e powder to blow in your face so she can take all your shit whilst your incapacitated

okay, I live in a free country do what you want. I'll ask her if she can take some date r**e powder to blow in your face so she can take all your shit whilst your incapacitated
jokes on you i have nothing of value

jokes on you i have nothing of value
Legalizing Black Market Organs Could Save Lives | Futurism

It's hard to sell tbh the only real use for a brain is for medical research which is normally accessible due to voluntary cadavers.
neo if i had kidney failure would you donate your kidney to me?

He might be trolling or mentally unstable.
Either way his word is not to be trusted

neo if i had kidney failure would you donate your kidney to me?
YXATYnc.gif
It's notorious in the medical community that it is rare for a mixed-race person to find a match due to the wide mix of haplogroups. But if we were a match, yeah just make sure you mention me in your manifesto.

View attachment 5416
It's notorious in the medical community that it is rare for a mixed-race person to find a match due to the wide mix of haplogroups. But if we were a match, yeah just make sure you mention me in your manifesto.
based moderator
1569301789255.png

• Reddit Gold
Reactions: Neo
tbh I dont understand the appeal of it but If I wanted to injure a lot of people I would cause a large facility to go on lockdown by pretending to be an average gun shooter but at the same time by somebody who's in on it too cause a huge gas leak whilst me and him wear gas masks. I would never condone that tho cause it's just straight up evil.

tbh I dont understand the appeal of it but If I wanted to injure a lot of people I would cause a large facility to go on lockdown by pretending to be an average gun shooter but at the same time by somebody who's in on it too cause a huge gas leak whilst me and him wear gas masks. I would never condone that tho cause it's just straight up evil.
hitler?

i want to brutally r**e their family while they watch and bash them to death when ppl piss me off

start earning some money and move out as soon as possible, therapy is useless if you are still around your parents.
damn im planning on graduating from hs and i dont think a part time job can sustain rent tbh. also therapy is bluepilled af

damn im planning on graduating from hs and i dont think a part time job can sustain rent tbh. also therapy is bluepilled af
I'm considering in changing my course to an apprenticeship cause you can get paid + you can guarantee a job opportunity at the end of it.

I'm considering in changing my course to an apprenticeship cause you can get paid + you can guarantee a job opportunity at the end of it.
same was thinking getting apprenticeship as a construction manager or a police officer tbh

same was thinking getting apprenticeship as a construction manager or a police officer tbh
The Aussie police officers are 6ft+ muscular chads.
They'll be makin out at in the back of their cars with your gf/wife, while you roam around like an idiot in search of crime.
In that case, it is over for you.
I've never seen an Asian police officer in Australia though.
They are either dentists or cleaners.

The Aussie police officers are 6ft+ muscular chads.
They'll be makin out at in the back of their cars with your gf/wife, while you roam around like an idiot in search of crime.
In that case, it is over for you.
I've never seen an Asian police officer in Australia though.
They are either dentists or cleaners.
i frame mog big time tbh

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Off-Topic 9
RAJ GHRANDHICK Off-Topic 30
Nihilus Off-Topic 81
foreverlooksminning Off-Topic 5