- Joined
- May 6, 2025
- Messages
- 716
- Online time
- 2d 23h
- Reputation
- 1,273
There’s this girl that I was best friends with for 8 months, we have never argued, shit is never awkward and we are literally just the opposite gender of each other.
She’s admitted she’s had feelings for me and I’ve admitted I’ve had feelings for her.
We have been feeling like this for like 2 months atleast. It genuinely feels so right and she admitted it feels the same way for her. At that point I realised there’s more to life than just sex.
At this point I don’t even know if I want to have any sex because I love this girl so much.
Wish me luck, I will probably be leaving soon, I’m happy with how I look and I have finally found someone I can trust and actually like in this generation.
Don’t bother putting negativity or any hate.
I will still keep this account and I will return if anything necessary but for now I would like to leave.
take care,
Deafcel
She’s admitted she’s had feelings for me and I’ve admitted I’ve had feelings for her.
We have been feeling like this for like 2 months atleast. It genuinely feels so right and she admitted it feels the same way for her. At that point I realised there’s more to life than just sex.
At this point I don’t even know if I want to have any sex because I love this girl so much.
Wish me luck, I will probably be leaving soon, I’m happy with how I look and I have finally found someone I can trust and actually like in this generation.
Don’t bother putting negativity or any hate.
I will still keep this account and I will return if anything necessary but for now I would like to leave.
take care,
Deafcel