Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lifefuel / Motivation I think I found the emo method

So I go onto Wizz bc I’m a fucking loser then see if they have socials and I follow them then say something like “I saw you on Wizz and thought ur rlly cool” or sum shit like that. I’ve been doing this for an hour
Might hop on wizz ngl
 
So I go onto Wizz bc I’m a fucking loser then see if they have socials and I follow them then say something like “I saw you on Wizz and thought ur rlly cool” or sum shit like that. I’ve been doing this for an hour
Update us brother🥺
 
see i would stoop down to this level again but i have no social media.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top