Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lifefuel / Motivation I think I'm ascending a bit

Lost Ferry CEO

Self-improvement is masturbation
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Sep 1, 2025
Messages
37,180
Solutions
278
Online time
4d 6h
Reputation
114,908
I genuinely take like 5 minutes per day to mirin myself in the mirror, I still have some problems to manage my hair (will have to use some type of gel) but I think my skin is getting better and that I look less bloated. Is that how being an lltn feels ?
 
I genuinely take like 5 minutes per day to mirin myself in the mirror, I still have some problems to manage my hair (will have to use some type of gel) but I think my skin is getting better and that I look less bloated. Is that how being an lltn feels ?
I think u will ascend more if you go bald since eur having problems with ur hair. its buzz cut season or whatever right
 
Bump, this is huge news guys I'm finally ascending to lltn 🥹✌️
 
I think u will ascend more if you go bald since eur having problems with ur hair. its buzz cut season or whatever right
Trying to narrow down the competition I see, don't worry Norwood is reversing good.
 
I genuinely take like 5 minutes per day to mirin myself in the mirror, I still have some problems to manage my hair (will have to use some type of gel) but I think my skin is getting better and that I look less bloated. Is that how being an lltn feels ?
i told u u mog bro u ain’t believe me
 
I genuinely take like 5 minutes per day to mirin myself in the mirror, I still have some problems to manage my hair (will have to use some type of gel) but I think my skin is getting better and that I look less bloated. Is that how being an lltn feels ?
Descending as we speak 💔
 
I genuinely take like 5 minutes per day to mirin myself in the mirror, I still have some problems to manage my hair (will have to use some type of gel) but I think my skin is getting better and that I look less bloated. Is that how being an lltn feels ?
:peepoLove:
 
Just reading it made me ready to mingle..
 
I genuinely take like 5 minutes per day to mirin myself in the mirror, I still have some problems to manage my hair (will have to use some type of gel) but I think my skin is getting better and that I look less bloated. Is that how being an lltn feels ?
this is so real
for me i’ve noticed the biggest changes take place when i stop paying attention
 
you are so mean to urself. for someone who is so kind to everyone else
Being kind and nice is all a mask, I'm an anarcho-misanthrope.
 
I genuinely take like 5 minutes per day to mirin myself in the mirror, I still have some problems to manage my hair (will have to use some type of gel) but I think my skin is getting better and that I look less bloated. Is that how being an lltn feels ?
happy for you bro, were all gonna make it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top