Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I think, JBW is somewhat true

JBW is undeniably true.

But whites and ethnics don't understand that it's not super effective. You have to work harder as an ethnic than a white.

Also, why tf do you even watch this for? There's much better stuff out there on YT to cope with.

JBW is undeniably true.

But whites and ethnics don't understand that it's not super effective. You have to work harder as an ethnic than a white.

Also, why tf do you even watch this for? There's much better stuff out there on YT to cope with.
I'm new to this
Jbw?

ā€œI looked uglyā€ shut the f**k up b***h you will look ugly soon donā€™t worry

some white women age really well but most donā€™t

JBW is not only somewhat true itā€™s literally the core principle of the blackpill. Now letā€™s see what you can get away with if you are white with light eyes: low IPD / bad midface ratio (light eyes are super life savers for low IPD), low dimorphism, non existent jaw, bad nose, so many things itā€™s unreal

Low IPD with black eyes? Looks like a rat
Low IPD with blue eyes? Dreamy, youthful, intelligent, good looking

• JFL
Reactions: Rei
JBW is not only somewhat true itā€™s literally the core principle of the blackpill. Now letā€™s see what you can get away with if you are white with light eyes: low IPD / bad midface ratio (light eyes are super life savers for low IPD), low dimorphism, non existent jaw, bad nose, so many things itā€™s unreal
So the only looksmax that would save me are contacts?

So the only looksmax that would save me are contacts?
No because youā€™re 5ā€™7

White people with light eyes canā€™t get away with shit hair and being short unless they want to femboy/ feminine max themselves

you might as well send me your pic, I know you donā€™t know me well but Iā€™m rock solid when it comes to privacy and I believe I have a good eye for aesthetics

I canā€™t wait for STROMA, the white passing/ med/ South east Europeans can upgrade themselves hard. Indians and Asians getting stroma will look fake

you might as well send me your pic, I know you donā€™t know me well but Iā€™m rock solid when it comes to privacy and I believe I have a good eye for aesthetics
Maybe some other day when I feel better, man.

I have Phenibut but I don't want to fry my receptors over nothing.
Massive cope
Phenibut is 10x shitter than Xanax and this ā€œfrying receptorā€ is a meme if you donā€™t get addicted

Phenibut is 10x shitter than Xanax and this ā€œfrying receptorā€ is a meme if you donā€™t get addicted
I would rather do Testosterone, man.

I would rather do Testosterone, man.
No point until youā€™re positive body halo will ascend you
Being a roided up incel with a great body and no tinder matches will be even worse than it is now

No point until youā€™re positive body halo will ascend you
Being a roided up incel with a great body and no tinder matches will be even worse than it is now
I do not care about that, man. I just want to inject.

Back