Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I think my gta5 bugged

Suomi Volksgrenadier

ᛏLastᛋᛋEinherjar
Reputable
Established
Joined
Mar 14, 2026
Messages
1,990
Online time
7d 6h
Reputation
2,890
Location
Mannerheim line
1000050735.webp

So, i found this cool car, saved my game, decided to play again 2 days later, and now... this car duplicated???
I mean I do not mind, but it is strange
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top