Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I think not taking my anti-depressants makes me gain more weight

ratedLTN

Bloated
Reputable
Established
cuz if im more depressed im more likely to eat pizzas as cope. I think in ur leanmaxxing journey you gotta be not depressed honestly... Anyone else on medications and notice the same thing?

Every medication can cause gain weight as a side effect

That's why staying away from junk food and using alternatives like diet coke, unflavoured popcorn and any low calories recipe can help with cravings

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Every medication can cause gain weight as a side effect

That's why staying away from junk food and using alternatives like diet coke, unflavoured popcorn and any low calories recipe can help with cravings
I understand that but I'm making the opposite point. Do you think there is any validity that not taking ur depression medication, therefore reverting back to depression will cause you to eat more than you would.

I understand that but I'm making the opposite point. Do you think there is any validity that not taking ur depression medication, therefore reverting back to depression will cause you to eat more than you would.
probably even more tbh, these medications are made for you to be hooked for years

like the gain weight when you stop smoking

cuz if im more depressed im more likely to eat pizzas as cope. I think in ur leanmaxxing journey you gotta be not depressed honestly... Anyone else on medications and notice the same thing?
Yeah meds make people fat.
One of my aunt was lean before taking meds.

Back