Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I think the lack of sleep is getting to me

iletheile

gabagool foggedaboudit ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฉ
Reputable โ˜…โ˜…
Established โ˜…
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Messages
4,325
Online time
11d 2h
Reputation
9,257
Location
Italy
Guild
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I constantly like sometimes hearing stuff and like I always feel like someone's behind me and out to get me like even actually right now I feel schizophrenic I keep turning around even though ofc no one's there ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
 
I constantly like sometimes hearing stuff and like I always feel like someone's behind me and out to get me like even actually right now I feel schizophrenic I keep turning around even though ofc no one's there ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
bro thinks hes annameis
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top