Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I thought about it

You haven't met me yet
trust me bhai ive been close to an inhumanely miserable life, cba to lore drop but ask @ΒΏMandy

shit always gets better bossman dw i love ya 😎:peepoLove:

if u ever wanna talk abt sum im pretty much always online :peepoLove:
 
Mine is probably worse
if you feel that way then i still love ya :peepoLove:

someone on org gave me advice last year that i still follow

sit by urself and just think on it

no screens tech music nothing, just you

you will feel WAY worse

but keep thinking on it

you will start to realise the echo chamber and get out of it
 
if you feel that way then i still love ya :peepoLove:

someone on org gave me advice last year that i still follow

sit by urself and just think on it

no screens tech music nothing, just you

you will feel WAY worse

but keep thinking on it

you will start to realise the echo chamber and get out of it
I don't think thinking for hours on end will change anything
 
I don't think thinking for hours on end will change anything
it really does i promise u

earlier i was gonna rope by taking my mothers pain meds and slitting my wrists

but you always gotta think on big decisions, so i did

and after a ehile i realised i was being stupid and that its not gonna last forever

trust me bhai :peepoLove:
 
it really does i promise u

earlier i was gonna rope by taking my mothers pain meds and slitting my wrists

but you always gotta think on big decisions, so i did

and after a ehile i realised i was being stupid and that its not gonna last forever

trust me bhai :peepoLove:
As strange as it is this site helps me cope, hope it doesn't go to shit
 
man if you real ts lowkey concerning
I'm retarded but I wanna say something but I don't know what any more that "don't rope"
 
man if you real ts lowkey concerning
I'm retarded but I wanna say something but I don't know what any more that "don't rope"
i mean my mentals been low for a while i can cope well now ig :peepoLove:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top