Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion I thought ppl lost social anxiety as they aged

Tbh I had the same shit he has when I was like 12 but slowly lost it

Can’t imagine a 40 yo being too scared to order something at a restaurant


They say that bc you’re expected start fending for yourself more as you age. Some people don’t. Thus they fall behind
 
Tbh I had the same shit he has when I was like 12 but slowly lost it

Can’t imagine a 40 yo being too scared to order something at a restaurant


Why would it? you get older, uglier, realize you’re doing even worse than your old ass peers.
it’s a nightmare
im 27 and i still cower in fear over the thought of talking to people
 
They say that bc you’re expected start fending for yourself more as you age. Some people don’t. Thus they fall behind
Yeah I remember my dad would make me order every time we went out to eat ig that slowly improved my situation
 
Why would it? you get older, uglier, realize you’re doing even worse than your old ass peers.
it’s a nightmare
im 27 and i still cower in fear over the thought of talking to people
Cause atp u just look like a man baby

Like I get having social difficulties in the friend aspect but not being able to order or do work because of it is crazy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top