Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I told the only female I know about my problems

Nothing.special

15 year old khhv for life, the fool, Pagliacci
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
14,922
Online time
28d 1h
Reputation
23,422
Location
My dads attic, USA
Guild
H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
And she said she likes me, clarifying she means as a friend, man idgaf, gf love and friend love is different, her being my friend doesn't change my mind that I was too nice and living throughout my years, this world is cold, there is even sayings about how no one likes nice guys, so I won't be so nice
 
Should I do it, should I treat the girls how they treat me, or should I do something else
 
bro just don't stess about girls live ur life
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top