Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i touched lowkeydeadinsides foot

pompompurino

princess of mtbs
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 24, 2024
Messages
15,179
Solutions
3
Online time
1mo 1d
Reputation
63,318
IMG_5888.webp
 
please stop
 
It’s rlly just spitting in the face of us chuds isn’t it
I am just really grossed out but feet but sure
 
I am just really grossed out but feet but sure
Oh right

I’m the opposite, I be dming foids for feet pics on some friendly shit but I secretly goon to it
 
Oh right

I’m the opposite, I be dming foids for feet pics on some friendly shit but I secretly goon to it
I understand ❤️❤️
 
no - i never read the threads - i just reply - reading is gay and raises cortisol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top