- Joined
- Apr 30, 2026
- Messages
- 1,274
- Online time
- 3d 13h
- Reputation
- 2,815
T
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That’s literally what I think you look like
Mogger
That’s literally what I think you look like
Same thing the other way around it’s quite funnysame whenever i read your posts im imagining its the guy in ur pfp, never change
i wish i looked like her irl bro XDSame thing the other way around it’s quite funny
If I were to not zoom in on ur pfp then I would think I’m texting back n fourth with a car yeahbro see me as a car
Yeah same tbh throws me off when a guy as a girl as his avi
At least it's me