Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious I wanna be a tiktokcel again

Xx_JihadiNafriggER22_xX

trans 5’4 uwu feminist twink | leea 💖
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Dec 17, 2025
Messages
23,757
Solutions
12
Reputation
122,901
I wanna be back in 2022 just mewing and frauding my side to fuck and send it to n*****s on discord, not rot .com and think of test cycles, what surgeries to get and how to hide insulin needles deadass I needa go outside but social anxiety is cooking me, hopefully I get dementia so I can forget this shit one day
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top