- Joined
- Jun 23, 2024
- Messages
- 5,930
- Online time
- 12d 15h
- Reputation
- 16,686
- Location
- rotters basement
- Guild
- shitpostin' forever
@my oneitis

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
my oneitisssssWho is she
srs@Alurmo infinite cum cannon confirmed
Cucki hate my oneitis she reject me i hate her but same time i love her so much
I'm a Cuck then tooCuck
same tbh im just self hatingI'm a Cuck then too![]()
Shut up you will never understand, I want to take her boyfriend and tie him to the wall and beat him mercilessly then I will proceed to toss her onto my bed and fuck her infront of him. He will have no choice but to watch as I drill my egyptian cock into her vagina like a plane trying to ram into a tiny garage! I will PHYSICALLY cuck him like how he MENTALLY cucked ME.Cuck
this made me cage hardShut up you will never understand, I want to take her boyfriend and tie him to the wall and beat him mercilessly then I will proceed to toss her onto my bed and fuck her infront of him. He will have no choice but to watch as I drill my egyptian cock into her vagina like a plane trying to ram into a tiny garage! I will PHYSICALLY cuck him like how he MENTALLY cucked ME.
why you are laugh? is a funny to you?this made me cage hard