Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion I wanna get bangs but idk if I should wait

iletheile

gabagool foggedaboudit 🇮🇹 🇲🇩
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Messages
4,282
Online time
10d 21h
Reputation
9,156
Location
Italy
Guild
😁😁😁😁
Yeah I am NOT gonna show my face but I'm thinking should I lower my bf% first and fix my skin cause I don't want to look more autistic than I am🤔
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top