Join 83,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I wanna live in a city

Nothing.special

15 year old khhv for life, the fool, Pagliacci
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
14,958
Online time
28d 2h
Reputation
23,467
Location
My dads attic, USA
Guild
H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
Like Tokyo or New York, maybe jakarta cuz I also wanted to be able to see like greenery 20-30 minutes away from me
 
Like Tokyo or New York, maybe jakarta cuz I also wanted to be able to see like greenery 20-30 minutes away from me
I have nothing to say.
Living in a citys great
 
new york is amazing i go there for work a lot and have a blast every time
I was there once (twice if you count when I was a baby) and had the most fun in my life, also last time I've ever seen my aunt, may God rest her soul
 
I was there once (twice if you count when I was a baby) and had the most fun in my life, also last time I've ever seen my aunt, may God rest her soul
RIP your aunt, it’s cheaper to go there then u may think if ur alr in the states. Just fly on good days trust it’s worth it
 
fun to visit terrible place to actually live in
Ayo word to my deads i was clapping dat n***a, I was jacking his dick and balls, ayo suck my dick and eat my ass ya heard
 
Like Tokyo or New York, maybe jakarta cuz I also wanted to be able to see like greenery 20-30 minutes away from me
small villages are just better
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top