quality thread
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
better then brown
better then brown
you are literally from the slums of spain
e sex coach is proud of me
im whiteyou are literally from the slums of spain
bro thinks we've been conquered
we won btw
you are just a christian noerth africanwe won btw
they didn't procreate with the women here
polish foodyou are just a christian noerth african
View attachment 157207
literally all are swarthy or black
just accept being a med mogger
I love how your examples are always with football lmaoyou are just a christian noerth african
View attachment 157207
literally all are swarthy or black
just accept being a med mogger
open this thread nibbawe won btw
they didn't procreate with the women here
I didnt saw itopen this thread nibba
what do yoy mean lear histoey even south americans have arab dna because of christian north africans (portuguese and spanish)I love how your examples are always with football lmao
learn history
but you're dravidianwhat do yoy mean lear histoey even south americans have arab dna because of christian north africans (portuguese and spanish)
spaingodyou are literally from the slums of spain
can I crack youspaingod
whatcan I crack you
azeri afshar,armenian,and turkish there are more but idk@recai what race are you
did bro take dna testazeri afshar,armenian,and turkish there are more but idk
I love Armeniansazeri afshar,armenian,and turkish there are more but idk
no thaose are the nationalities of my grandparentsdid bro take dna test

yeah its very good@twinkdestroyer my race is Spanish-Italian it's it good?![]()
oh shityeah its very good
we might be cousins twin
