Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I want love

if your parents didn't givee you attention as a child just say that. KHHV
bleedIMGv2z7OkDp9Dm4r.gif
 
i could care less if the first sentence is you being a f****t at 2 years old
You still saying that shit, you might actually be retarded, I said I'm a guy who likes girls since I was young, the age 2 is a hyperbole, idc id yiu thiyght i was female, what yiu say is not fact
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top